Wednesday, February 15, 2006

The usual suspects.

Not much to say today really. Went to work in the morning for the usual stuff. Have started to discover some of the 'great' food places around the office. Went to a general bar on Monday lunch, the food court on Tuesday and a cafe which did lots of types of lunch food today.

The food court is more like a big mall food court, only with more choice in food types. It's all still junk food though.

Didn't take any pictures today so here's one of an S2000 that I saw in the suburbs. :-)

Left work early (4pm) to pop down to the bank to open an Australian bank account which it appears I'll need to pay my rent and utilities. Unfortunately the banks around here close at 4pm! I'll never call the banks in the UK lazy for closing at five again. What is it with Australians and opening late and closing early? They're just too laid back for me.

Also sorted out to arrange the signing of contracts and paying of rent and bond (deposit) for my new apartment. It'll all go ahead this Friday afternoon, can't wait!

No comments: