Sunday, February 05, 2006

Last night and day in Hong Kong...

Met up with and went out for the evening with Allen who I'll be working with in Sydney. This is a picture of him and his girlfriend who got collared by a student with a questionnaire.

We went out up to the Peak for a great view of Hong Kong and also out for beers and seafood later on.

Flying out to Sydney later on today so my next entry will be hopefully from Sydney. I say hopefully because I'm a bit unsure of my work visa application to enter Australia. I guess I'll find out later on whether they'll let me in to their country or not with this printed out documentation that I have.

I'm looking forward to waking up in Sydney tomorrow morning, even though I'll still be on the overnight plane. Again it'll be sad to say goodbye to my folks again. It's a nine hour flight to Sydney from Hong Kong, almost as far as the flight time to Hong Kong from London. Plenty of time for me to watch some more movies, looks like it's a much busier flight though.

No comments: