Thursday, June 29, 2006

What a Beautiful City.

I've been having problems sleeping since coming back from my travels, what with jet lag and lots of things on my mind recently.

I only managed a few hours sleep last night so was a bit dozy at work today and in danger of seriously nodding off this afternoon. I didn't want to go straight back to my apartment after work today so decided to go for a stroll around the Opera House. I hadn't been there since my first day in Sydney so thought it deserved another visit.

It was a beautiful building to see again and more so when the sun was just setting in the crisp winter air. I just had to take this photo with my camera phone of the Harbour Bridge while the sun was setting. It was a real shame that I didn't have my proper camera with me as the quality of the camera phone pictures leaves a lot to be desired.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Will, glad you made it back safely. Good to see you again. Getting hotter here, going to be baking at the weekend (30oC). bfn, Wiki