Sunday, January 22, 2006

Leaving Party Time!

Had a really great time last week when some of my friends visited my house in Bristol for some final beers and great food.

Davey, Greg and Phil came down on Friday night, while Naheed, Penny, Steve, Jeff, Jason and Dom came down on Saturday.

Phil with lucky jumper as it was Friday 13th, it wasn't a pulling jumper though as he's already married and doesn't need one.

See my sofas at home really are big, even for tall people!









Our final Shadowrun card game before my trip, lots of tears over this one. Not because of it being the last game for a while, more because Jason won. Grr!






For some reason everyone's babies turned up at one point on Saturday. I'm sure that there were three babies, four mothers, three fathers and one bemused William Man in my house! Then there was the bottle feeding and nappy changing all over the place. All I can say is that I counted them in and also made sure that I counted them out.


This is Sarah with a baby that wasn't hers and I'm not sure whose it was, but it obviously isn't happy!









We went to my favourite Wagamamas on Sunday for lunch. You can see the queues of people outside when they realised I was going to be eating there.

Steve is obviously talking about the finer points of BBC TV broadcasting while Greg catches up on some much needed sleep after the weekend's activities.


Penny looking shocked as she discovers that Will's going to be away over the next year or so!









Jeff looking quite normal for him for Sunday lunch time. The chilli chicken ramen was obviously a little hot for him.









Thanks everyone for coming along to see me before my trip, it was a really good weekend.

The only minus point was the New England Patriots losing in the quarter finals. Grr!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oi That Child Sarah had with her was my Daughter !! But true she was not happy, she needed a feed and the first face she saw when she woke up was Daves !! nuff said

Anonymous said...

The only minus point was the New England Patriots loosing in the quarter finals.

Well it isn't so bad that you'll be in the air while the superbowl's on then ;-)

Anonymous said...

Oy Man! Learn how to spell 'losing'. You're a (web) published writer now, learn the language.