Monday, March 03, 2008

Other misc photos...

Here are some photos that I've taken recently and didn't post and thought you'd like to see.

On our way back from the slopes, Elise forgot to take her skiing helmet off. It looks like she didn't trust Aran's driving in Les Gets.

On the way back to Geneva airport we drove though Geneva and I managed to get a photo of the UN building. Not sure what the three legged chair is about.

My best mate Dave who I go out mountain biking with in his wife's new ball gown! Just don't ask, I didn't want to. Each to their own, as long as he's happy, which it looks like he is. Anne's mum took the photo for me.

2 comments:

Jason said...

the hell is Dave doing... and why is a photo of it on the internet (we don't want to see this: really!)

William Man said...

Did I accidentally put a photo of him playing ASL on here?

No, it's just him in his wife's ballgown. I'm sure you've all done much worse. Phone cameras just weren't around then.