Thursday, December 04, 2008

Bad Back Garden.

I'm afraid that I've not had many updates recently, mainly because I'm still suffering with a bad back so can't get out on my bike that much.

On the plus side I've been seen by another doctor today and he's put me on the waiting list for a NHS physio. He said it'll take about two to three months before I get seen. Other than pay for one I don't see what other options that I have right now.

I have been still going to the gym and playing the occasional game of squash, but nothing too strenuous. Just enough to keep me going without going too mad without exercise. It's about as much rest as I'll ever get while I can still move. :-)

The gardeners have completed my back garden now, here are the results.

I quite like the new BBQ pit area, unfortunately I probably won't be around in the summer next year to have a few parties.


Can't wait to get back on my bike soon, maybe something over the next few weeks...

No comments: